Let me take a moment to revel in my first staff post… aaaaahhhhhhh
Ok now on to business. I know that some members have expressed an interest in trying to streamline reading TWD blogs. If you are like me and try to hit up every blog every week, its very time consuming to read each blog since we have members from different time zones, who like to post at different times during Tuesdays, post late, or skip the particular week etc etc.
Myself (Clara from I♥food4thought) and fellow TWDer, Shari from Whisk: a food blog, have been working on her blogroll idea for the last 2 weeks to make it as easy as possible for all techie levels to understand. Let’s all pause and give Shari a *golf clap* right now. Do iiiiiiiiit. LOL
Now without further ado…
Don’t wanna miss any content from all the Tuesdays with Dorie bakers?
To subscribe to all the current TWD blogs—
1. Click the link. (http://www.bloglines.com/public/TWD-blogroll)
2. In Bloglines, click Export Subscriptions. (It’s below the long list of TWD members.)
3. Save the attached file somewhere on your desktop.
4. In your reader, import the subscriptions. (Since there are different readers, you’ll have to follow the instructions provided by your reader on how to import subscriptions.)
If you want to import to bloglines:
1. Log into your bloglines acct
3. Import subscriptions
If you want to import to google reader:
1. Log into your GR acct
2. Manage subscriptions (left column, scroll towards the bottom)
3. Import/export tab
* Just an FYI, if you import to GR all your TWD subscriptions will be mixed in with your current subscriptions. Since I have multiple gmail accts, to keep TWD separate, I use a different gmail acct/google reader and import to that one instead of my main one *or* another idea would be going through them one-by-one and putting into a TWD folder that you can create yourself.
EDIT: Shari via comments says she’s now separated the TWD blogs export link into its own folder so that should avoid mixing with your current subscriptions when you import to your reader! w00t! Shari rocks :)
At this time we only have problems with adding Helen Brain since there seems to be no feed available. Helen, I think you’ll have to fix that on your end.
We tried to check the TWD bloglines list many times but if we have missed your blog, please let us know and we’ll add you ASAP!
Also… Don’t worry! We haven’t forgotten about our new members! Shari has graciously offered to provide a bloglines export link at the end of the week that I will post within the new members post so that you will be able to add new members before the Tuesday posting day. Another *golf clap* for Shari!
Any questions and/or suggestions, please feel free to comment! We’d love to hear what you think! :)
Additional helpful information after the cut.