Here are our rules, as listed on The Rules page:
- You must own the book, Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan.
- We always post on Tuesday. As long as you post when it is Tuesday for you, you are good to go.
- Everyone must participate at least two out of four weeks. If you participate every week, fantastic! If you participate every other week, grand! This is not up for negotiation.*
- You must have a blog to post your baking adventures on. This is the only real way for us to know that you are indeed baking along with us.
- If you must miss more than 2 weeks of a particular month, please email us and let us know! We are keeping track, so if you do not tell us you are on vacation, sick or having a baby, we do not know. Please take 2 seconds to send us a line.
That’s it, 5 rules. This isn’t rocket science, its baking people. But, we have these rules to keep the Recipe Rotation fair. Any questions, comments or complaints can be sent directly to tuesdayswithdorie AT gmail.com.
If you are stull interested, comment here or email by midnight EST tonight. Then membership will once again close.