Tuesdays with Dorie is an open group, which means anyone can bake along. We bake with two books – Baking with Julia and Baking Chez Moi.
Here we go:
- You must own the book. Baking With Julia or Baking Chez Moi.
- We always post on Tuesday. As long as you post when it is Tuesday for you, you are good to go.
- BWJ posts on the first and third Tuesdays and BCM posts on the second and fourth Tuesdays.
- We bake two recipes per month. You can bake as many or as few times as you like.
- You don’t have to have a blog to post your baking adventures, but it is helpful. It’s how other people can visit, ogle, and comment on your amazing creations.
- We’ll put up a nomination post so you can vote on the two recipes that will be baked the next month.
***This isn’t so much a rule as a kindly consideration. We ask that you not include the actual recipe on your TWD posts. We would like to promote the publishing industry by encouraging others to go buy the book!
****In the event of a month with five Tuesdays, we have the option of a Rewind week. That’s when you can complete a recipe you may have missed.
Laurie, Jules, and Steph
If you need to get ahold of one of us, email at awhiskandaspoonATgmailDOTcom